The first week of 2022 is a great time to summarize the successes of 2021. I wasn't so active in public speaking this year, but on another side, I spent more time writing articles and updating them during this year (especially articles about Jetpack Compose; API changes from alpha to beta and later on to release version).
The "Jetpack Compose: Theme and Typography" article is the most updatable article of the year 😄 (I updated it four times because of API changes).
- LiveData: Good practices
- Migrate from LiveData to StateFlow and SharedFlow
- UI testing of Android Runtime Permissions
- Helpful ADB commands
- Layout Inspector in 2021
- ADB commands: Accessibility
- Jetpack Compose: Layouts
- Jetpack Compose: styling Text
- Jetpack Compose: Building Grids
- Jetpack Compose: Theme and Typography
- Testing redirect with Cypress
- Benefits of building components instead of screens
The alexzh.com has more than 75k page views 🎉
Android development tips
In 2021 I started posted more small tips about Android Development and Testing on Twitter.
I wasn't very active in public speaking in 2020 and spoke at two events.